Counsellor Jobs – Chiang Mai, Thailand
Please find current vacancies for counsellor jobs in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Please note all positions are open to THAI NATIONALS ONLY.
An exciting opportunity for a female counsellor to join our counselling team in Chiang Mai. Work will be on a freelance / part-time basis with the potential for full time working hours. Work will involve working with couples and female clients with emotional and relationship issues, anxiety and depression. Knowledge of cross-cultural relationships and working with female clients suffering from trauma and abuse would be advantageous.
- Thai national
- Full bilingual (Thai and English)
- Female (due to female client preferences)
- Masters degree in Counselling or Psychology
- Minimum 2 years experience working with clients (adults, children teens / adolescents)
- Live in Chiang Mai (or willing to relocate)
Please submit your details using the enquiry form below and submit your resume in English